Cape to Cape Celebrant
 wedding photos in frames

Got a question to ask?

Like to know about my rates and availablity? Maybe you'd like some ideas on great locations.

Uniquely personalised ceremonies in locations special to the couple.

From You

To marry in Australia, your Notice of Intended Marriage Form (NOIM) must be lodged, one month before the day of your wedding (one month and one day) with a Civil Marriage Celebrant. If this is not done it is not possible to marry unless you get a shortening of notice. If this is required please call me to find out how. Similarly, you must be over 18 years of age otherwise permission is required by the Courts.

It is important for me to know the date and preferred time you are seeking to marry, as well as your wedding venue or location. If you think you do know the time, date and venue for your wedding or ceremony you can enter these details into my contact form along with any other questions you may have.

Once a wedding or ceremony is booked with me, I am always available, in person, by email or phone, to guide and assist you, to make you aware of all your options, and answer any questions that you may have.

Documentation Required

(All documents need to be original or certified copies)
  1. A Notice of Intention to Marry (NOIM) is to be completed in capital letters and in black ink.
    Download a Notice of Intention to Marry.
  2. If you were born in Australia you will need your birth certificate.
  3. If you were born overseas your birth certificate or overseas passport (if your birth certificate is not in English you will need a certified translation.
  4. If you have been previously married a Divorce /Death certificate is required.

Feel free to contact me at any time on:
My mobile: 0417923374,
After hours: 97566602,
or email-